Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gone for a while

If reading my blog has become a semi-daily routine, then

1) I'm flattered
2) I apologize, for I will be gone for the next 3.5 weeks. I'll be in what must be heaven on earth - Jasper, Alberta.
















During this time, posting will be sporadic at best. I leave you with the words of Walt Whitman:

"This is what you shall do:

Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency."

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew J. said...

Very poetic and well said. If Humankind would practice this advice we would live in a better place. I look forward to your return.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home