Monday, May 16, 2005

Counter-Enviro

I used to have a subscription to Outside magazine. When I subscribed, it was a magazine that featured articles on environmental issues, outdoor adventure, travel, and the occasional piece mens' health.

Over the past couple years, the magazine has sort of re-branded itself to be much more of an big-strong-triathlete-men-so-get-in-shape magazine, so I let my subscription expire.

I still get their online edition, though, and there's a fascinating article in this month's version.

It's all about the counter-environmental movement, and who is leading the way. The article profiles 20 people who are the key folks in environmental regress in the United States.

And you might be surprised at a few names on the list.

Get the article here:

Outside Online - The Counter-Enviro Power List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home