Sunday, December 05, 2004

Playing squash

I have already blogged about knee surgery, and my recovering from it.

Well, yesterday, for the first time in 4 months, I jogged. Granted, it was only on the treadmill, but I did go for about 5 kilometres.

And today, Jenny and I played squash. I haven't performed any activity or played any sport that requires anything more than straight-line motion in almost 2 years. It's been almost 2 years since I played hockey or basketball, or squash.

And today I played. So I'm happy. Life is good.

(And Jenny, by the way, chases down every ball. She'll be quite the squash player if she keeps playing.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must feel awesome. Too bad that it's just in time for indoor activities only but it's all good.

Does this mean there's going to be waltzing at the wedding?

Nancy

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home