Friday, December 17, 2004

Goin' to the chapel....

Jenny and I leave for Halifax tomorrow at 7am. When we return, we'll be married.

If you're a regular holocaustic vitriol reader, then you're probably a friend. If you're a friend, then I'll be seeing you soon.

Take care.


eight hours to the coast
from under the leafy umbrella
with alluvial flow
a dust that cuts like diamond

tumbling over the falls
thrown into the face of the spawning
they were born only to die
but not you and I

ice blue is all I breath
but I maintain my position
your face is all I see
I wonder what all of this means

I'm freezing I'm glacier-fed
I'm hearing your voice like an incision
you don't exist in the waking world
and you're mechanical in my dreams

I wonder what all of this means

robotic, hypnotic, harmonic, asymptotic,
horrific, traumatic, elastic, ecstatic,
and perfect

the voice of a saviour
the eyes, the hands,
the face of my saviour

I'm wearing your love like an incision
and you're mechanical in my dreams

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Well, I just want to congratulate you and wish you all the best with Jenny.

A lot of touch has been lost over the years since Morris St.... and boy do I miss that touch.

Thanks for the invite through Jason. I wouldn't miss it if I was going to be around. Unfortunately I will be out of country, working for the duration of the holiday and apparently, wedding season.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home